Packard Bell Master CD

Old February 10th 05, 03:33 AM
mcj

Default Packard Bell Master CD

Sir/Maam,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
Its missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
Theyre in the Philippines and Im on the other side of the ocean.

Ill greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Old February 10th 05, 01:58 PM
Ken

mcj wrote:

Sir/Maam,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
Its missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
Theyre in the Philippines and Im on the other side of the ocean.

Ill greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Would it not be easier to just download the drivers for your modem???
Old March 1st 05, 09:32 PM
oziggyo

Does the system tell you the adaptor is missing or no modem found or do you
see there is no icon for dial-up adaptor? What is the part # on your disk
now?

Old April 15th 05, 07:11 AM
fixthatfoto

first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
dick for a price

hope this helps
lkaboutcomputing.com...

Old April 15th 05, 01:37 PM
Ben Myers

"a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in Holland
had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to its
revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from various
sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:11:16 GMT, "fixthatfoto"
wrote:

first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
dick for a price

hope this helps
alkaboutcomputing.com...

Old April 15th 05, 06:47 PM
Elector

ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net (Ben Myers) wrote in message
"a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in
Holland
had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to
its
revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from
various
sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

Ha ha now that Ben was a funny reply!
Elector

Old May 8th 05, 04:32 PM
max max is offline
Junior Member

Location: belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcj
Sir/Maam,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
Its missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
Theyre in the Philippines and Im on the other side of the ocean.

Ill greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
i have the pb w95 w98 me i maybi can help you however it is dutch