Logitech Quickcam Sphere slow !

Old April 23rd 06, 10:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

Default Logitech Quickcam Sphere slow !

Hello,

when I use quickcapture the frame rate is very slow when the driver settings
'color boost' and 'low light boost' are enabled.
If I disable these settings the frame rate is fast.
Why?
What's the problem?
Thanks for your help.

Old May 1st 06, 07:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

Olivier Mandavy wrote:
Hello,

when I use quickcapture the frame rate is very slow when the driver settings
'color boost' and 'low light boost' are enabled.
If I disable these settings the frame rate is fast.
Why?
What's the problem?
Thanks for your help.

Hello Olivier

have you checked the CPU usage? Maybe these options are done in the
driver and require some calculations. That could slow down the frame
rate.

If the problem continues, ask your question he
http://www.logisphere.org/forum/

You'll address a lot of experiences Logitech Sphere users there

LogiSphere