how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard

Old October 6th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
[email protected]

Default how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard

how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard?
I cant select my multiple OS's. It works in the bios, and in windows
but not in between.
In the bios there is the option to select USB Keyboard OS or Dos, OS
is default, if i change this to dos i can change my booting os but
then when windows loads my keyboard does not work at all.
Is there a bios fix for this?

Old April 10th 10, 06:40 AM
decklanstoddard decklanstoddard is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard?
I cant select my multiple OS's. It works in the bios, and in windows
but not in between.
In the bios there is the option to select USB Keyboard OS or Dos, OS
is default, if i change this to dos i can change my booting os but
then when windows loads my keyboard does not work at all.
Is there a bios fix for this?
Whenever you should have to installed at time conform that you computer was proper working or not.And also concentrate Using the latest drivers ensures your computer is working at top speed and stability. When installing or updating the drivers on your computer you should always set a System Restore Point so you can roll back the changes made in case of driver problems.

Problem Abit AN52 Bill Phillips Abit Motherboards 0 July 22nd 07 09:50 PM
Booting a deskpro EN without keyboard Jorg Compaq Computers 1 November 26th 04 10:21 AM
booting form keyboard kwijibo28 Intel 1 September 4th 04 05:02 PM
Abit VA-10 Not booting POST Probs? Phillip Parr General 8 April 15th 04 09:06 PM
Booting from a SATA drive with an ABIT AN7 motherboard. Barrie Evans General Hardware 0 April 1st 04 10:08 PM