Ping Paul - pre BIOS screen click ?

Old February 13th 18, 01:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default Ping Paul - pre BIOS screen click ?

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:21:17 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 23:40:09 -0200, Shadow wrote:

Still can't locate it. I'd need to stick my head in to get
some sort of binaural geolocation. And it won't fit.

A long screwdriver, stick, or something to conduct sound. Put the
other end directly behind the ear, at the bone closest the ear flap,
place variously and listen for pitches and volume. I've a mechanic's
stethoscope.

The "click" comes from the PS. Which doesn't help me much
since the reset/power switches go through the MB first. So it could be
the MB or the PS.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Ping Paul Buffalo Asus Motherboards 5 November 1st 12 06:09 PM
Ping: Paul Buffalo Nvidia Videocards 13 July 22nd 12 11:31 PM
Ping: Paul sdlomi2 Homebuilt PC's 3 April 28th 08 01:42 AM
PING: paul sdlomi2[_2_] Asus Motherboards 2 October 3rd 07 11:22 AM
PING: Paul Paul Asus Motherboards 0 October 13th 04 11:51 PM